- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free plain yogurt,
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 pouches (7 ounces each) chunk chicken breast meat, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 cups packaged spring mix lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, 1 teaspoon of the tarragon, and poppy seeds; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, grapes, and celery. Set aside 1 tablespoon of the walnuts. Add remaining walnuts to chicken. Pour 1⁄2 cup of the dressing over mixture and stir to combine.
In a large bowl, toss lettuce with the remaining 1⁄4 cup dressing. Divide mixture among 4 chilled plates. Divide chicken mixture among plates. Sprinkle each plate with some of the remaining 1 teaspoon tarragon, the reserved walnuts, and the onion.