- Yield : 16 cookies
- Prep Time : 60m
- Cook Time : 2m
- Ready In : 1:02 h
- 1 bag (11.5 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 2 bags (8.6 ounces each) large sugar cookies (16 cookies)
- 16 assorted chocolate candies
Place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet. Place chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl and set aside. In a small saucepan, combine cream, corn syrup, and espresso powder and bring just to a boil over medium heat. Pour over chocolate chips and use a silicone spatula to stir until smooth.
Spread chocolate mixture on one side of a sugar cookie and place on wire rack, chocolate side up. Press a chocolate candy into the center of chocolate-glazed cookie. Repeat with remaining cookies, chocolate mixture, and chocolate candies. Let stand about 1 hour or until chocolate hardens.