Egg Fried Rice2015-02-05
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
- 2 tablespoons groundnut oil ( peanut)
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Dash toasted sesame oil
- 14 ounces cooked jasmine rice
- Pinch freshly cracked white pepper
- 3 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large spring onion (green), finely sliced
Heat a wok over a high heat and add 1 tablespoon groundnut oil. Add the eggs and scramble for a few minutes, then remove them from the wok, and set side. Wipe down the wok. Reheat the wok and add the remaining groundnut oil. Add the rice, and stir well to break up the grains. Then, add the tomatoes, and stir-fry for a few minutes.
Return the eggs to the wok, and season with the soy sauce, sesame oil, and white pepper, to taste. Add the spring onions, and mix well. Serve immediately.