Grown Up S’mores Parfait2015-02-12
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 45m
- 1 box (5.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold whole milk
- 1 bag (10.5 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- ⁄4 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 9 whole graham cracker sheets
Make the pudding according to package directions using the cold milk and chilled coffee for the liquid. Have 4 parfait or wine glasses ready. Put a layer of pudding in the bottom of each glass. Crumble on some graham crackers and sprinkle with 1⁄2 teaspoon rum. Top with a handful of marshmallows. Repeat two more times, ending with the marshmallows. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to soften the graham crackers slightly.
When ready to serve, carefully light a kitchen torch and lightly brown the top layer of marshmallows.