stir fry veggies2015-01-15
- Servings : 3-4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 small onion sliced .
- 1 potato sliced (not too thick)
- 1 carrot cut in round.
- 1 cup green peas (boiled)
- 1 small tomato.sliced
- salt as required
- pinch of crushed black pepper
- pinch of red chilli flakes
- half tsp red chilli powder (for spice lovers add 1 tsp )
- half tsp whole coriander (grounded or crushed )
- pinch of turmeric powder
- oil as required
in a pan add oil .then add onion,potato, carrots.
stir fry them for 2 min don't let potato break or don't make them like mashed .
add all spices mentioned above stir the veggies so that the spices mix well .then add boiled peas and stir them again .
add sliced tomato and stir again lightly cover and put on low heat for 2 min . last thing to do is turn heat high and stir veggies and turn off stove .
dish out and serve hot .